Entry, Accomodation and Activities
Here is a list of our accomodation and activities for you to see what suits you before you book your adventure because we want to make sure you get the most out of your visit with us.
- $99 minimum hire includes one adult charge
- $25 per additional adult
- $20 for pensioners, students and children 1 – 14
- 12 people maximum per tipi
- Stays over 4 nights, take 10% off total bill
- Stays over 7 nights, take 20% off total bill
- Check in any time after 2pm and check time out is 11 am.
- $5 – Single Beds and Stretchers
- $10 – Double Beds
- $15 – Single Bed Bedding – includes pillow, sheets and blanket
- $30 – Double Bed Bedding – includes pillow, sheets and blanket
For tents, RVs and Caravans
- $23 Adults, includes day pass entry
- $18 for students and children 1 – 14, includes day pass entry
- Stays between 4 and 6 nights discounted 5%
- Stays between 7 and 10 nights discounted 10%
- Stays between 11 and 14 nights discounted 20%
Check in any time after 2 pm and check out time is 10 am. Please note on your booking any arrivals expected after 5pm.
Welcome from 10 am – 5pm. Please phone ahead to avoid disappointment as venue can be booked out for private functions.
- $18 per adult
- $15 per student/pensioner, 6 – 17 year olds
- $12 per child, 1 – 5 year olds
- $10 one hour pass is available for those travelling through and just want to have a quick look at the museum, kiosk and bison.
General admission includes access to amenities, barbecue, bushwalking tracks and swimming pool.
Activities included with entry to park
- Beach Volleyball – Included with entry to park
- Boules – Included with entry to park
- Cricket – Included with entry to park
- Mini Wiffle Baseball – Included with entry to park
- Swimming pool – Included with entry to park
- Argo Tours – $10/15 min.
- Bicycle Hire – $10 per hour
- Canoeing – $10 per hour per person
- Putt Putt Mini Golf – $5 each round, 9 fun holes to play. $5 deposit on putter and ball.
- Fishing pole hire – $10 for 4 hours
- Frisbee Golf – $10 per round. Competition Frisbees included in fee.
- 3×3 – $50 per day
- 6×3 – $75 per day
Book your school in for the best ever school camp that’s sure to please any young person. Availability is limited so book your school camp early.
Bus Groups and Private Functions
Aranyani Bison is a popular destination for groups. Bus tours can cater their visit to meet your customers needs. Aranyani Bison is availble for venue hire ans is great for weddings, birthdays, family reunions, senior day trips, hobby groups, corporate events or any private function. Please contact us if you would like to find out about hiring out Aranyani Bison for your exclusive use.